Tourmaline can be found in a wide variety of colors. In fact, it is one of Earth’s most colorful gemstones. Tourmaline is one of the world’s most popular gemstones and it serves as a birthstone for the month of October.
Watermelon Tourmaline is a type of Tourmaline that has a pink center and green perimeter around the outside, resembling a watermelon and its rind. This special Tourmaline was discovered at a mine in Newry, Maine in 1902, but can be found in Nigeria, Madagascar, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and Brazil. Brazil is famous for being known as having the finest Watermelon Tourmalines ever discovered.
What is tourmaline used for?
Many people hold tourmaline healing crystals over the body’s chakras to clear the aura, remove blockages, break up negative energy, and point to specific problems that others may be carrying. As a healing crystal, tourmaline helps you understand yourself and others, promotes self-confidence, and decreases fear.
What is the spiritual meaning of tourmaline?
Tourmaline is believed to promote inspiration and happiness, reduce fear, and build self-confidence among its users. It’s also used to balance yin-yang energies, as it’s considered a physical bridge to the spiritual.
These beautiful, round, loose, translucent beads are fashioned from 100% natural watermelon tourmaline. They’re perfect for jewelry-making, because you can thread them into your own designs of necklaces and bracelets. Make a gift for a loved one, or a fashionable jewelry accessory for yourself!
Material: Natural tourmaline stone
Length of one strand: 15inches (38cm)
Size of beads: 3/4/6/8/10/12/14 mm (0.11in / 0.15in / 0.23in / 0.31 in / 0.39in / 0.37 /0.55in)
- 3mm 120pcs beads one strand
- 4mm 90pcs beads one strand
- 6mm 60pcs beads one strand
- 8mm 46pcs beads one strand
- 10mm 38pcs beads one strand
- 12mm 32pcs beads one strand
- 14mm 27pcs beads one strand
- These photos are for reference only. Please check the above detailed measurements to choose the correct size, and allow 0.1-1mm tolerance (differences) due to manual measurement.
- The item color displayed in the photos may be showing slightly differently on your computer monitor, because monitors are not all calibrated identically.