Imagine keeping the flowers you love, just by drying them. Instead of being flat like pressed flowers, they will be 3-dimensional. And their gorgeous colors will remain!
Capture nature’s transient beauty of flowers with Silica Gel flower drying compound. Specially designed with a very fine consistency, it will absorb moisture without damaging flowers, altering the colors or changing their form. Preserve special wedding memories, make home décor and holiday decorations. The process is simple, easy-to-use and fun; a great family project.
Certified safe and non-toxic, Silica Gel is reusable and doesn’t wear out. Use it over and over again. Complete, easy, step by step instructions included. Most flowers dry in 2-5 days. Or use the microwave method to dry flowers in just a matter of hours.
Use your dried flowers embedded in home made soaps, or for scrap booking, as table decorations and more.
We have two versions: very fine sand and powder. (Random delivery, please make sure you’re happy with this, and can accept it, before you place an order. Their effect is exactly the same! Better drying of flowers, and the flowers will not be crushed.
How to use:
Open it and you can see a separate packet of desiccant (containing orange silica gel), mix it with the white desiccant. The colored crystals are the “indicator crystal” that tell you when the white crystals need to be re-dried.
- Condition: Brand New
- Net content: 500g
- Color: White+orange
- 1 x 500g bottle of Flower Silica Gel sand or powder (Non-Toxic Reusable Desiccant Crystals for Flower Drying
- Other accessories in the demo picture are not included.
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from how you see it on your device.
How to use:
1. Harvest fresh flowers. Pick off any bad petals by hand, cut the flowers off the long branches and reserve 5-10cm (the length of the stem can be reserved according to the actual situation).
2. Open the flower desiccant container.
3. Prepare the product by mixing the orange and white silica gel powder into the container.
4. Put the flowers in, and gently fill the desiccant into and around each petal, so that the stems and the center of the petals are quickly dried until the flowers are completely buried, seal the container, and place it in a cool and dry place.
5 It takes about a day or so to dry. Or it can be quickly dried in a microwave oven (about 30 seconds).
Fresh flower desiccant can be reused
This product is equipped with an orange silica gel indicator, which will turn from orange to dark green after drying the flowers after they absorb moisture. You can put the silica gel in a heat-proof container and then put it in a microwave oven (medium-high heat is recommended) or an oven (around 100°C is recommended) for baking. It is recommended to take it out every 5 minutes, observe the condition of the silica gel, and stir it back and forth until the silica gel turns orange.