Imagine how useful this flexible Japanese hand-saw will be in your workshop, maker space or craft studio! This is the double-tooth blade for deep flush cuts. It’s super-sharp and rustproof. When paired with the sturdy orange handle, it’s a multipurpose tool, and is particularly useful in woodworking (such as cutting off excess protruding dowel, flush to the surface.)
Note that we sell the blades and handles separately, in case you want to stock up on blades, but don’t need extra handles. Quantity in this package: 1 x Saw Blade. (Saw handle not included.) To get the handle, search “STURDY ORANGE SAW HANDLE” in the product search box on this website.
- Made of SK5 spring steel
- The blade is thin and flexible
- Low resistance, resistant to wear, excellent durability
- Japanese-made, 3-edge teeth design,three times as fast at cutting
- Creates fine wood chips, and smooth surfaces
- The pull saw type-C is double edge
- Fine teeth for high precision tenon cutting
Material: Stainless steel
There may be a 0 to 2 cm error in size due to manual measurement.
And due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
1 x Saw Blade (Blade Only)
Photos show the handle for demonstration purposes only.