Our soy wax candle set allows you to create beautiful, natural, and unique pieces of art. This set helps you craft stunning gifts for both you and your loved ones. The beauty of soy wax doesn’t just come from looks. Soy candles burn cleaner, and retains scents better than traditional candles. Best of all, they are 100% biodegradable and guilt free. Our kit is simple, easy to use, and perfect for both beginners and hobbyists. We provide the tools, you provide the creativity and passion!
Make your own candles in any shape. You can add your creative choice of dye colors and essential oils.
Weight options: 500/1000g
1. 100% natural
3. Long lasting burning time.
4. NO paraffin added
5. Melting Point: 52℃ / 125.6℉
6. Smell: A light fragrance of plants
How To Use:
1. Pour the cold wax into a saucepan, pot or double boiler.
2. Melt the wax over hot water (don’t put the wax into water directly)
3. Add color and essential oil fragrance to suit your taste, and mix them slowly.
4. Slowly pour the liquid mix into a mold, bit by bit.
5. Wait for your candle to cool down before removing it from the mold.
This wax is suitable for handicrafts and DIY projects such as candles, lip balm, creams, lotions, deodorants, furniture polishes, crayons, body butter, skin care, etc. It can be used in home care products, ointments, lotions and cosmetics to improve the product’s appearance and consistency
ABOUT SOY WAX
“Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. After harvesting, the beans are cleaned, cracked, de-hulled, and rolled into flakes. The oil is then extracted from the flakes and hydrogenated. The hydrogenation process converts some of the fatty acids in the oil from unsaturated to saturated.” [CandleScience https://www.candlescience.com]